Torino - Milan Live Stream]~

Lecce vs Brescia

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Lecce, Via del Mare
Upcoming Information:Italian Serie B 28.04.2019
When/Date: 28.04.2019
Time: 3:00 pm

Watch here >>>Lecce – Brescia live

Online here >>>Lecce vs Brescia live

Lecce vs Brescia Live Stream]~

Short Preview

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day’s play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 2 and 1).
  • Lecce has not chance of relegated, has a chance of prom. playoffs (35%), has a good chance of promoted (74%), has a small chance of win league (13%).
  • Brescia has not chance of relegated, has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (2%), has a very good chance of promoted (98%), has a good chance of win league (86%).
  • Lecce is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Brescia is in a marvelous shape and in addition in the last match got series victories (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Brescia could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Lecce won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Atlético Venezuela – Mineros match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 13 and 4).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Recently Mineros have a series of home games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 16 head-to-head matches Atlético Venezuela won 6 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 16-21.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Atlético Venezuela won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 13-8.

    Cork City – Finn Harps match overview, prediction&tips

  • We will watch a tense game between outsiders (ranked 8 and 10).
  • Cork City is in unsatisfactory shape (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Finn Harps has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Finn Harps could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Cork City is absolute favorite.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Cork City won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 17-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cork City won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 10-1.

    Boavista – Moreirense match overview, prediction&tips

  • Outsider and one of the leaders will play in this match (ranked 14 and 5).
  • Moreirense has not chance of relegated, has not chance of qualify for ucl.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Moreirense could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Boavista will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches Boavista won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 11-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Boavista won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-4.
  • Ingen kommentarer endnu

    Der er endnu ingen kommentarer til indlægget. Hvis du synes indlægget er interessant, så vær den første til at kommentere på indlægget.

    Skriv et svar

    Skriv et svar

    Din e-mailadresse vil ikke blive publiceret. Krævede felter er markeret med *

     

    Næste indlæg

    Torino - Milan Live Stream]~